11 Natural Ways to Lower Your Cortisol Levels Cortisol is a stress hormone discharged by the adrenal organs.11 Natural Ways ...
11 Natural Ways to Lower Your Cortisol Levels
What Happens When Cortisol Is High?
1. Get the Right Amount of Sleep
2. Exercise, but Not Too Much
3. Learn to Recognize Stressful Thinking
4. Learn to Relax
5. Have Fun
6. Maintain Healthy Relationships
7. Take Care of a Pet
8. Be Your Best Self
9. Tend to Your Spirituality
10. Eat Healthy Foods
11. Take Certain Supplements
The Bottom Line