A Kevin Levrone Anabolic ISO Whey Product Has
- Contributes To A Growth in Muscle Mass
- Contributes To The Maintenance of Muscle Mass
- Contributes To The Maintenance of Normal Bones
LEVRONE ANABOLIC ISO WHEY is a convenient source of wholesome proteins in the form of an easily soluble powder. The product allows you to prepare a high-protein drink containing rapidly-absorbable whey isolate (WPI). The protein used in the supplement is characterised by a high content of amino acids, including the exogenous BCAA complex. The product has been enriched with creatine monohydrate, taurine and D-Aspartic acid (DAA). Supplementation with the nutrient is recommended for supporters of a healthy and varied diet and physically active people – recreational exercisers and professional sportsmen. The product is low in sugar and fat, allowing you to use it while losing weight and working towards lean muscle mass.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE ANABOLIC ISO WHEY ingredients?
- Extremely tasty source of wholesome whey protein in the form of whey protein isolate (WPI)
- Each serving provides as much as 25.5 Grams of high quality protein to the daily diet
- High content of essential amino acids: up to 24 Grams of BCAAs complex in 100 g of the supplement!
- Protein contributes to growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Protein supports healthy bones[1,3]
- Fast-absorbable forms of protein help reduce feelings of fatigue caused by intense strength and endurance exercise
- Creatine enhances physical performance during short-term and intense exercise[3,5]
- The combination of whey protein isolate (WPI) and creatine may be valuable for building mass and increasing strength during resistance training
- Taurine may prove to be a valuable component of the daily diet against oxidative stress and oxygen free radicals[7,8]
- Kerksick, Chad M., et al. “ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition15.1 (2018): 1-57.
- Churchward-Venne, Tyler A., et al. “Myofibrillar and mitochondrial protein synthesis rates do not differ in young men following the ingestion of carbohydrate with milk protein, whey, or micellar casein after concurrent resistance-and endurance-type exercise.” The Journal of nutrition149.2 (2019): 198-209.
- Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
- Babault, Nicolas, et al. “Effects of soluble milk protein or casein supplementation on muscle fatigue following resistance training program: a randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition11.1 (2014): 1-9.
- Jagiełło, Władysław, Marek Kruszewski, and Jakub Banach. “Effects of creatine supplementation on body mass and muscle girths in bodybuilders.” Biomedical Human Kinetics 2.2010 (2010): 47-50.
- Cribb, Paul J., et al. “Effects of whey isolate, creatine and resistance training on muscle hypertrophy.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 39.2 (2007): 298-307.
- De Carvalho, Flávia G., et al. “Taurine: a potential ergogenic aid for preventing muscle damage and protein catabolism and decreasing oxidative stress produced by endurance exercise.” Frontiers in physiology 8 (2017): 710.
- Silva, Luciano A., et al. “Taurine supplementation decreases oxidative stress in skeletal muscle after eccentric exercise.” Cell biochemistry and function 29.1 (2011): 43-49.
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate (from milk), creatine monohydrate, cocoa1, taurine, instant coffee9, cocoa7,8, D-aspartic acid, salt1,8,14, thickener (xanthan gum), anti-caking agent (E551), flavouring1,5,6,8, flavourings2,3,4,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, red beet juice concentrate3,10,11,15, colour/s [(E160a)2,4,6,12,13, (E150c)6, (E141)14, (E163)11], acidity regulator (citric acid)3,10,11,12, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
Flavours: Chocolate1, Banana-Peach2, Strawberry3, Vanilla4, White chocolate-coconut5, Caramel6, Bunty7, Snikers8, Coffee frappe9, Raspberry10, White Chocolate Cranberry11, Lemon Cheesecake12, Cookies with cream13, Pistachio14, Strawberry-Banana15.
How To Use Kevin Levrone Anabolic ISO Whey?
Mix ~1 scoop of powder (30 Grams) with 200-250 ML of water or skimmed milk. Use before or immediately after workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and well-balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, soy. After supplement consumption weight increase, may be observed. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
You Can Buy Some Other Products Of Kevin Levrone.