KEVIN LEVRONE GOLD CREATINE is a supplement in the form of tasteless and easily soluble powder with high creatine content. Supplementation with creatine monohydrate has been used in amateur and professional sport for many years. Also people exercising recreationally can use the preparation – creatine is used in various forms of physical activity and at every level of advancement. It is recommended for women and men alike, especially during the period of regular trainings and work on shaping the figure. The product has been additionally enriched with vitamin B6. The composition does not contain sugar, which makes it possible to use the preparation during weight loss and fat tissue reduction.
What are the advantages of KEVIN LEVRONE GOLD CREATINE ingredients?
- Pure creatine monohydrate – problem-free solubility and natural taste allow you to use the product as an addition to e.g. protein supplements, gainers or pre-training products
- Regular supplementation with creatine contributes to an increase in physical performance during short-term and intensive exercise[1,2,3]
- Creatine may prove important for a number of issues related to physical activity including fatigue reduction and glycogen resynthesis
- Some scientific work indicates that creatine may exhibit antioxidant potential
- Some studies indicate that the use of creatine during strength training promotes increased lean muscle mass and strength[5,6]
- Vitamin B6 supports normal nervous system function, maintenance of optimal energy metabolism, and reduction of feelings of fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 has a beneficial effect on regulation of hormonal activity
- Kerksick, Chad M., et al. “ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition15.1 (2018): 1-57.
- Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
- Kreider, Richard B., et al. “International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 14.1 (2017): 1-18.
- Sestili, Piero, et al. “Creatine as an antioxidant.” Amino acids 40.5 (2011): 1385-1396.
- Antonio, Jose, and Victoria Ciccone. “The effects of pre versus post workout supplementation of creatine monohydrate on body composition and strength.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 10.1 (2013): 1-8.
- Mills, Scotty, et al. “Effects of Creatine Supplementation during Resistance Training Sessions in Physically Active Young Adults.” Nutrients 12.6 (2020): 1880.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. After supplement consumption weight increase may be observed. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children.
You Can Buy Some Other Products Of Kevin Levrone.