A Kevin Levrone Signature Series GOLD Whey. With sweeteners. Whey protein concentrate powder for preparing high protein shakes.
KEVIN LEVRONE GOLD WHEY is an ideal way to enrich your daily diet with complete protein. Protein is one of the three fundamental macronutrients and an essential component of muscle tissue. Physically active people, especially athletes, should take care to ensure an optimum supply of protein. The product has been prepared on the basis of high-quality whey – an extremely popular source of complete proteins in the diet of amateur and professional athletes. Very good solubility of the nutrient and sensational flavours provide real pleasure from each prepared shake!
What are the advantages of LEVRONE GOLD WHEY ingredients?
- Complete whey protein – up to 22 Grams of pure protein in a single serving.
- Low sugar content – delicious and refined flavours without unnecessary calories!
- Easy solubility makes it a perfect addition to desserts, pancakes, oatmeal or fruit shakes
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass[1,2,3]
- Protein supports the maintenance of healthy bones[2,3,4]
- Rich amino acid profile – essential endogenous and essential amino acids in each serving
- Exogenous BCAA and EAA amino acids interact and participate in protein synthesis and muscle mass maintenance[2,5,6]
- Devries, Michaela C., and Stuart M. Phillips. “Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey.” Journal of food science 80.S1 (2015): A8-A15.
- Kerksick, Chad M., et al. “ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition15.1 (2018): 1-57.
- Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
- Witard, Oliver C., et al. “Protein considerations for optimising skeletal muscle mass in healthy young and older adults.” Nutrients 8.4 (2016): 181.
- Wolfe, Robert R. “Regulation of muscle protein by amino acids.” The Journal of nutrition132.10 (2002): 3219S-3224S.
- Cuthbertson, Daniel, et al. “Anabolic signaling deficits underlie amino acid resistance of wasting, aging muscle.” The FASEB Journal 19.3 (2005): 1-22.
Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (from milk), cocoa2,3,10, instant coffee4, thickener (xanthan gum), anti-caking agent (E551), acidity regulator (E330)6,13,14, salt3,10, flavourings1,2,4,5,6,8,11,12,13,14, flavouring3,7,9,10, red beet juice concentrate8,11,13,14, colour [(E160a)1,5,6,7,8,9,12, (E163)13], sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
Available Flavours: Banana Peach1, Bunty2, Chocolate3, Coffee frappe4, Cookies with Cream5, Lemon Cheesecake6, Mango7, Peach Passionfruit8, Pineapple9, Snikers10, Strawberry Banana11, Vanilla12, White chocolate cranberry13, Strawberry14.
How To Use Kevin Levrone Gold Whey Protein?
Mix 1 scoop of powder with 200-250 ML water or milk. Use before or immediately after workout.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the supplement compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied, well-balanced diet. Made in a plant that also processes soy, egg, peanuts, nuts and wheat products. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. After supplement consumption weight increase, may be observed. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
You Can Buy Some Other Products Of Kevin Levrone.