A Kevin Levrone Anabolic Prime-Pro Whey Product Has
- Contributes To A Growth in Muscle Mass
- Contributes To The Maintenance of Muscle Mass
- Contributes To The Maintenance of Normal Bones
The composition of LEVRONE ANABOLIC PRIME-PRO is a well thought out composition of two forms of complete whey proteins. The combination of high quality hydrolysate and concentrate with different digestion kinetics makes the product capable of ensuring heterogeneous release of amino acids and heterogeneous access to nutritional values. The product allows you to prepare an extremely tasty high–protein shake, which can be used as a valuable form of supplementing a daily diet with essential proteins and amino acids. The supplement contains added phosphorus and calcium. The preparation is characterized by impeccable dissolvability and extremely refined flavour variants.
What Are the Advantages of LEVRONE ANABOLIC PRIME-PRO ingredients?
- Valuable combination of two forms of whey protein – hydrolysate (WPH) and concentrate (WPC)
- Convenient and comfortable source of high quality proteins – each serving contains up to 22.5 Grams of protein
- Protein supports muscle growth and maintenance, especially in recreational and professional athletes
- Protein contributes to maintaining healthy bones
- Rapidly absorbed milk proteins may be beneficial for reducing muscle fatigue caused by intense strength training
- High amino acid content – each shake provides up to 5.5g of BCAAs essential amino acid complex
- Phosphorus and calcium help maintain healthy bones and teeth and contribute to a normal energy metabolism
- Calcium is beneficial for maintaining normal nerve transmission and supports normal muscle function
- Churchward-Venne, Tyler A., et al. “Myofibrillar and mitochondrial protein synthesis rates do not differ in young men following the ingestion of carbohydrate with milk protein, whey, or micellar casein after concurrent resistance-and endurance-type exercise.” The Journal of nutrition149.2 (2019): 198-209.
- Devries, Michaela C., and Stuart M. Phillips. “Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey.” Journal of food science 80.S1 (2015): A8-A15.
- Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
- Witard, Oliver C., et al. “Protein considerations for optimising skeletal muscle mass in healthy young and older adults.” Nutrients 8.4 (2016): 181.
- Babault, Nicolas, et al. “Effects of soluble milk protein or casein supplementation on muscle fatigue following resistance training program: a randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition11.1 (2014): 1-9.
hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), whey protein concentrate (from milk), cocoa1,11,15, instant coffee12, thickener (xanthan gum), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), acidity regulator (citric acid)2,3,6,7,10, ﬂavouring1,6,7,8,9,11, ﬂavourings2,3,4,5,10,12,13,14,15, colours (E160a4,5,6,8,9,10,13, E1637, E150c8, E14114), red beet juice concentrate2,3,6,7,9, sweetener (sucralose), salt1,11,14.
Flavours: Chocolate1, Raspberry2, Strawberry3, Banana-Peach4, Vanilla5, Orange6, Forest fruits7, Caramel8, Passionfruit9, Lemon cheesecake10, Snikers11, Coffee12, Cookies with cream13, Pistachio14, Bunty15.
How To Use Kevin Levrone Anabolic Prime Pro Whey?
Mix ~1 scoop of powder (30 Grams) with 200-250 ML of water or skimmed milk. Use before or immediately after workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and well-balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, soy. After supplement consumption weight increase, may be observed. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
Serving size: 1 Scoops (30 Grams)
Servings per container: ~66 Servings
You Can Buy Some Other Products Of Kevin Levrone.