KEVIN LEVRONE ANABOLIC TEST tablets are a multi-ingredient composition combining high-class standardized plant extracts with valuable minerals, which have been prepared especially for people exposed to high levels of psychophysical fatigue. The components used in the supplement have been chosen in the right proportions, and their properties enable a multi-dimensional effect – from supporting immunity and the general feeling of vitality, through assistance with sexual performance, to maintaining correct metabolism of macronutrients from the daily diet. The product is recommended for recreational exercisers, professional athletes, men over 30, and all supporters of a healthy and varied diet.
Multicomponent formula created specifically for physically active, hard training men. Contains plant basen ingredients and extracts standarized as active ingredients like terrestrial mace extract, rhodiola rosea root.
What are the benefits of the ingredients in KEVIN LEVRONE ANABOLIC TEST?
• Tribulus terrestris – mace extract – is a source of valuable steroidal saponins (60% standardized extract) and may play an important role in erection, diuresis and genitourinary system.
• As a valuable source of salidroside rosavins, rosehip extract may play a role in maintaining well-being, psychological function, reducing feelings of fatigue, or increasing antioxidant potential.
• Ginkgo biloba extract may manifest neuroprotective properties, and its combination with muira puama extract may prove to be a valuable support for sexual fitness and libido.
• Fenugreek extract may find use for glycogen resynthesis, sugar and glycemic management, or sexual performance.
• Ginseng extract and the ginsenosides it contains may be helpful for overall mental and physical performance including favorable mood and cognitive function.
• Zinc supports normal immune function, normal reproductive function, facilitates acid-base balance, and supports maintenance of optimal testosterone levels in the blood
• Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis, enables healthy hair and nails, supports the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and aids in normal thyroid function.
1. Murthy, A. R., S. D. Dubey, and K. Tripathi. “Anti-hypertensive effect of Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris Linn.)-A clinical study.” Ancient science of life 19.3-4 (2000): 139.
2. Sellandi, Thirunavukkarasu M., Anup B. Thakar, and Madhav Singh Baghel. “Clinical study of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in Oligozoospermia: A double blind study.” Ayu 33.3 (2012): 356.
3. Jówko, Ewa, et al. “Effects of Rhodiola rosea supplementation on mental performance, physical capacity, and oxidative stress biomarkers in healthy men.” Journal of sport and health science 7.4 (2018): 473-480.
4. Darbinyan, V., et al. “Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue—a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty.” Phytomedicine 7.5 (2000): 365-371.
5. Diamond, Bruce J., et al. “Ginkgo biloba extract: mechanisms and clinical indications.” Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 81.5 (2000): 668-678.
6. Waynberg, Jacques, and Sarah Brewer. “Effects of Herbal vX on libido and sexual activity in premenopausal and postmenopausal women.” Advances in therapy 17.5 (2000): 255-262.
7. Steels, Elizabeth, Amanda Rao, and Luis Vitetta. “Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum‐graecum extract and mineral formulation.” Phytotherapy Research 25.9 (2011): 1294-1300.
8. Gupta, A., R. Gupta, and B. Lal. “Effect of Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seeds on glycaemic control and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes.” J Assoc Physicians India 49 (2001): 1057-61.
9. Slivka, D., et al. “Glycogen resynthesis and exercise performance with the addition of fenugreek extract (4-hydroxyisoleucine) to post-exercise carbohydrate feeding.” Amino Acids 35.2 (2008): 439-444.
10. Ellis, Jennifer M., and Prabashni Reddy. “Effects of Panax ginseng on quality of life.” Annals of pharmacotherapy 36.3 (2002): 375-379.
11.Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
Multicomponent formula created specifically for physically active, hard training men. Contains plant basen ingredients and extracts standarized as active ingredients like terrestrial mace extract, rhodiola rosea root, fenugreek seeds, maca root, ginko biloba, Damian’s leaves, oat leaves and stalk, willowherb herb, muira puama root as well as zinc and selenium. Zink helps with maintaining normal metabolism of carbohydrates, supports fertility, reproductive functions and helps maintaining normal metabolism of fatty acids. Selenium helps maintaining normal function of immune system and helps protecting cells against oxidative stress. It also helps with normal course of spermatogenesis.
Comments: do not use in case you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the product. Dietary supplement can’t be used as a substitute of a healthy diet. Keep out of reach from children. It’s recommended to maintain healthy lifestyle and balanced diet. Keep in a dry place in room temperature (15-25°C). Protect from light. Don’t freeze. In case of using any medication consult your doctor before using the product.
Ingredients Kevin Levrone Anabolic Test:
bulking agents (E460(i), E341), tribulus terrestris extract (Tribulus terrestris L., 90% saponins), rhodiola rosea root extract (Rhodiola rosea L., 3% rosavins, 1% salidrosides), stabiliser (E1202), L-arginine, anti-caking agents (E551, E470b), ginseng root extract (Panax ginseng C. Meyer, 80% ginsenosides), zinc sulphate, fenugreek seed extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.), oat leaf & stem extract (Avena sativa L.), damiana leaf extract (Turnera difusa Wild. J), epilobium parviflorum herb extract (Epilobium parviflorum Schreb.), cayenne pepper fruit extract (Capsicum annuum L., 2% capsaicin), muira puama root extract (Ptychopetalum olacoides Benth.), ginkgo biloba leaf extract (Ginkgo biloba L.), maca root extract (Lepidium meyenii), sodium borate, sodium selenite, firming agent (E464), colours (E171, E172), glazing agents (E1200, E553b), maltodextrin.
You Can Buy Some Other Products Of Kevin Levrone.