Levrone Essential Amino Acids containing foodstuff intended to meet the expenditure of intense muscular effort, especially for athletes.
The composition of LEVRONE ANABOLIC EAA supplements makes use of essential exogenous EAA amino acids, which have been supplemented with a valuable BCAAs complex. The proposed composition contains 9 extremely important components co-creating muscle tissue and proteins – exogenous amino acids are a very important element of everyday diet of physically active people. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with refreshing and juicy fruit flavours. The supplement allows you to prepare a drink rich in amino acids, which is recommended to enrich your daily diet. Product contains no sugar or aspartame.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE ANABOLIC EAA ingredients?
- A complex of 9 most important exogenous EAA amino acids.
- Each serving provides over 1.8 g of branched-chain amino acids BCAA.
- Exogenous amino acids are essential components of muscle tissue and proteins.
- Exogenous amino acids can influence protein synthesis
- Supplementation with exogenous amino acids may prove to be a beneficial support for reducing fatigue and other adverse consequences of exhaustive strength training
- Aspartame and sugar free.
- Wolfe, Robert R. “Regulation of muscle protein by amino acids.” The Journal of nutrition132.10 (2002): 3219S-3224S.
- Børsheim, Elisabet, et al. “Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism(2002).
- Kerksick, Chad M., et al. “ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
- Jackman, Sarah R., et al. “Branched-chain amino acid ingestion stimulates muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis following resistance exercise in humans.” Frontiers in physiology8 (2017): 390.
Amino Matrix (L-Leucine, L-Lysine HCl, L-Phenylalanine, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan), inulin (from chicory), acid (citric acid), sweetener (sucralose), flavourings.
Flavours: Fruit punch, Lemon-lime, Mango-maracuja, Orange, Watermelon
How To Use Kevin Levrone Essential Amino Acids EAA?
Mix ~1 serving (6,5 g) EAA with 250 ml cold water. As a food supplement consume 1-2 servings daily, one serving between meals and one serving before bedtime. On training days take 1 serving before, during or after your workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the supplement compounds. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
Serving size:~ 1 heaping scoop (6,5 Grams)
Servings per container: 30 (195 Grams); 60 (390 Grams)
Buy Some Other Products Of Kevin Levrone.